To help you achieve your highest level of independence, the nursing staff works with physical and occupational therapists to develop personalized restorative programs designed to help you stay mentally sharp and physically fit.
- Therapeutic exercises
- Lower extremity strengthening exercises
- Transfer training
- Advanced wound therapy
- Upper extremity strengthening, range of motion and coordination activities
- Training in activities of daily living
- Cognitive, visual perception activities
- Wheelchair and mealtime positioning
- Lymphedema therapy
- Parkinson’s Disease treatment
Residents also have access to the Heart of America Wellness Center.